Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Utero Playtime

Turns out ultrasounds aren't the only way to see your unborn child. When there's a pinball-like fetus bouncing off the sides of your uterus, it's easy to spot a protruding limb every once in a while. I like to take these opportunities to "play" with the Mini-Person. In my mind, he's playing back. In reality, I'm probably just annoying the crap out of him.







Daily Stats
Days till Due Date: 20
Nighttime Bathroom Trips: 4
Belly-Related Comments from Strangers: 10

3 comments:

  1. That is WILD! and amazing :) I am loving your blog already! Kinda wish you would have started 8 months ago. Thanks for the smiles! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate - so excited for you and Aaron! You look absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to the family! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! That was amazing. I thought it was impressive when Dani first kicked a kindle off my stomach, but this is amaaazing. Thanks for posting!

    -Pat S

    ReplyDelete